Kiki Studios & Apartments
New COVID-19 Policy: Updated health and safety measures
For the health and safety of our guests and staff members, we at KIKI STUDIOS & APARTMENTS are implementing the following measures:
- Deep cleaning of all rooms with chlorine
- Sanitising all appropriate surfaces (faucets, toilets, kitchen counters, door and cupboard handles) with antibacterial and antiviral agents and replacing protective covers on TV and air conditioning remotes
- Steam cleaning rooms before the arrival of new guests
- Changing check-in and check-out times to 3pm and 11am respectively to increase the time available for deep cleaning and airing out rooms between stays
- Placing keys in a special drop off box after guests’ departure for proper sanitising
- During a guest's stay we will NOT be entering the room to clean and replace bedding and towels unless the guest requests it
At your arrival at KIKI STUDIOS & APARTMENTS we kindly request you to wear a mask.
We thank you and hope you enjoy your stay.
For your own safety please inform us if you start to exhibit any of the following symptoms:
- Laboured breathing
- Joint/muscle pain
- Stomach aches
- Absence of taste/smell
Please keep us informed, your safety is our priority.